TAMPA TANK, INC. – FLORIDA STRUCTURAL STEEL
Tampa Tank, Inc.-Florida Structural Steel (TTI-FSS) is globally recognized for specializing in fast-track, on-time, on-budget, high quality engineering, design, fabrication and construction of
- Shop-assembled ASME and field-erected API storage tanks, pressure vessels, process tanks, silos, bins, hoppers, duct work, stacks, stack liners, breeching and other custom structures in carbon and alloy steels
- Pipelines, pumping stations, mooring dolphins
- AISC certified in major and minor bridges, including fracture-critical and sophisticated paint endorsements
- AISC-certified structural steel components for the commercial, industrial, residential and transportation sectors
- AISC-certified bridge rehabilitation
- Modular steel fabrications
During its more than 60 years in business, the company has expanded its presence to expertly serve such industries as
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp and Paper
- Water and Wastewater
- Air Pollution Control
TTI-FSS is one of the few tank and structural steel fabrication companies in North America with the ability to ship products of almost unlimited dimensions and weight from its deep water berth at its Port Tampa facility.
The company, headquartered in Tampa, FL, operates across North America, Central and South America, West Africa and throughout the Caribbean. The company is American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) certified. Our team of full-time professionals has the breadth of knowledge and depth of experience to address any tank, piping system or steel fabrication challenge you bring and deliver the results you need.